For stuntman Shayan Safar, fear is an essential ingredient to living a full life. It is an emotion to be embraced and utilized, rather than avoided.
I had a chance to chat with him recently about his journey into stunts, how he deals with fear, and how it can be used as a vehicle for growth.
Check it out:
This is a shortened cut of our conversation in which we cover:
- How Shayan got started in stunts, plus advice for others making a big career change.
- A technique he uses to deal with fear.
- How a person can use fear to live life to the fullest
- What is his greatest fear.
There is also a longer version of the video for people who sign up to the Daring.life mailing list.
In the full video we also cover:
- How to approach calculating risk when taking on new projects/activities.
- What to look for in a coach/mentor.
- How he prepares himself physically for what he does.
- Specialization vs balancing multiple interests, in regards to training.
- Analysis paralysis.
- What is next for him.
- What it means to live a good life, and how he pursues it.
Enter your e-mail address below to check out the full conversation.
Subscribe to our mailing list to view the full video.